You are here
John U. Wolff
- Asian Studies
- Southeast Asia Program
- Historical Linguistics
- Pedagogical Materials Preparation
- Wolff, J. U. (to appear). The development of the Indonesian-type verbal conjugation from its Proto-Austronesian origins. Papers presented to Isidore Dyen on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
- Wolff, J. U. (1996). The position of the Austronesian languages of Taiwan within the Austronesian group. International Symposium on Austronesian studies relating to Taiwan. Taipei: Academia Sinica, Institute of History and Philology.
- Wolff, J. U. (1994). The place of plant names in reconstructing Proto-Austronesian. In A. K. Pawley and M. D. Ross (Eds.), Austronesian terminologies: continuity and change, Pacific Linguistics (Series C-127) (pp. 511-540).
- Wolff, J. U. Beginning Indonesian through self-instruction; Formal Indonesian; Indonesian conversations; Indonesian readings. Materials for studying Indonesian at the beginning, intermediate, and advanced levels, produced over the past twenty-five years.
- Wolff, J. U. & Poedjosoedarmo, S. (1982). Javanese Communicative Codes. Southeast Asia Data Papers, No. 116, Cornell University.
- Wolff, J. U. (1972). Cebuano-Visayan Dictionary. 50,000 entries. The Linguistics Society of the Philippines and the Southeast Asia Program, Cornell University.