Our faculty and grad students continue to impress with research and publications.
- Sarah Murray, NSF, Documentation and Analysis of Discourse in Cheyenne, a Native American language
- Sarah Murray, Miloje Despic, and Carol-Rose Little, NSF Doctoral Dissertation Research Award, Investigating Overt Definite Articles and Grammatical Variation
- John Whitman, Academy of Korean Studies, Korean at the Nexus of the Northeast Asian Linguistic Area
- Mats Rooth and Simone Harmath-de Lemos, Cornell Institute for Social Sciences, Collaborative Documentation of the Endangered Language Bororo
- Miloje Despic and Carol-Rose Little, Engaged Cornell, Ch'ol Language Preservation Through a Community-Linguistics Partnership
- Carol-Rose Little, Engaged Cornell, The Syntax and Semantics of Noun Phrases in Ch'ol