- John Bowers. 2018. Deriving Syntactic Relations. Cambridge University Press.
- Sam Tilsen. 2019. Syntax with Oscillators and Energy Levels. Language Science Press.
- Michael Weiss. 2020. Outline of the Historical and Comparative Grammar of Latin. Beech Stave Press.
- Michael Weiss, forthcoming. Kuśiññe Kantwo “The Language of Kucha”
- John Whitman, with Sungdai Cho. 2020. Korean: A Linguistic Introduction. Cambridge University Press.
- Draga Zec. 1994, republished 2018. Sonority Constraints on Prosodic Structure. Routledge.
- Miloje Despic and Carol-Rose Little, Engaged Cornell, Ch'ol Language Preservation Through a Community-Linguistics Partnership
- Carol-Rose Little, (PI Miloje Despic), Engaged Cornell, The Syntax and Semantics of Noun Phrases in Ch'ol
- Mary Moroney, (PI Miloje Despic), Engaged Cornell, Shan Language and Education
- Sarah Murray, NSF, Documentation and Analysis of Discourse in Cheyenne, a Native American language
- Sarah Murray, Miloje Despic, and Carol-Rose Little, NSF Doctoral Dissertation Research Award, Investigating Overt Definite Articles and Grammatical Variation
- Mats Rooth and Simone Harmath-de Lemos, Cornell Institute for Social Sciences, Collaborative Documentation of the Endangered Language Bororo
- Brenda Schertz, Language Resource Center, American Sign Language Curriculum Enhancement Project
- John Whitman, Academy of Korean Studies, Korean at the Nexus of the Northeast Asian Linguistic Area
- John Whitman, Abigail Cohn, and Sarah Murray, Engaged Cornell Curriculum Grant, An Endangered and Indigenous Language Curriculum