Sam Tilsen - Assistant Professor
Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley (2009)
email@example.com, 216 Morrill Hall[CV] Cornell Phonetics Lab
- Selection and coordination in temporally constrained production. Tilsen, S. (2014). Journal of Phonetics, 44: 26-46.
- A dynamical model of hierarchical selection and coordination in speech planning. Tilsen, S. (2013). PLoS ONE 8(4): e62800. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0062800
- Speech rhythm analysis with decomposition of the amplitude envelope: Characterizing rhythmic patterns within and across languages. Tilsen, S. & Arvaniti, A. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 134:1 doi:10.1121/1.4807565
- Articulatory gestures are individually selected in production. Tilsen, S. & Goldstein, L. (2012). Journal of Phonetics, 40, 764-779.
- Effects of syllable stress on articulatory planning observed in a stop-signal experiment. Tilsen, S. (2011). Journal of Phonetics, 39, 642-659.
- Metrical regularity facilitates speech planning and production. Tilsen, S. (2011). Laboratory Phonology, 2: 1, 185-218.
- Multitimescale dynamical interactions between speech rhythm and gesture. Tilsen, S. (2009). Cognitive Science, 33, 839-879.
- Subphonemic and cross-phonemic priming in vowel shadowing: evidence for the involvement of exemplars in production. Tilsen, S. (2009). Journal of Phonetics, 37: 3, 276-296.